Fix for alarms that occur at the wrong time
Your Fanuc robot likely has the incorrect time set in the pendant
If you are seeing alarms that occurred in the future (ie. 'one hour from now'), this usually indicates the time settings on the Fanuc are incorrect. This may happen due to daylight savings time, for instance.
To fix the clock time on the Fanuc:
- Press 'Menu' button
- Select 0 -- NEXT -- by pressing the 0 key
- Select 6 SYSTEM by pressing the 6 key
- If you are not in the SYSTEM Clock page press F1 followed by 1 to select it
- Press F4 to ADJUST the clock.
- Navigate with arrow keys and change the values as appropriate.